|Welcome to the preprint archive for papers in Arakelov Geometry and related topics.
Instructions for authors.
Slides of talks.
Various Home Pages of people working in Arakelov Geometry.
- 53 : 2010 October 2, Very stable extensions on arithmetic surfaces , by C. Soulé.
- 52 : 2010 February 12, A Lefschetz fixed point formula for singular arithmetic schemes with smooth generic fibres , by S. Tang.
- 51 : 2010 February 12, Concentration theorem and relative fixed point formula of Lefschetz type in Arakelov geometry , by S. Tang.
- 50 : 2009 November 3, Correspondences in Arakelov geometry. Applications to Hecke operators on modular curves , by R. Menares.
- 49 : 2009 August 28, Schubert polynomials and Arakelov theory of orthogonal flag varieties , by H. Tamvakis.
- 48 : 2008 November 21, Errata : On the number of lattice points in convex symmetric bodies and their duals , by H. Gillet and C. Soulé.
- 47 : 2008 October 23, Hermitian vector bundles and extension groups on arithmetic schemes II. The arithmetic Atiyah extension , by J.-B. Bost and K. Künnemann (revised).
- 46 : 2008 October 8, Continuous extension of arithmetic volumes , by A. Moriwaki.
- 45 : 2008 August 18, Schubert polynomials and Arakelov theory of symplectic flag varieties , by H. Tamvakis.
- 44 : 2008 July 29, Hermitian vector bundles and extension groups on arithmetic schemes. II. The arithmetic Atiyah extension , by J.-B. Bost and K. Künnemann.
- 43 : 2008 June 10, Formes automorphes et théorèmes de Riemann-Roch arithmétiques , by V. Maillot and D. Rössler.
- 42 : 2008 April 6, Linear projections and successive minima , by C. Soulé.
- 41 : 2007 November 22, Diophantine approximation on varieties III: Approximation of non-algebraic points by algebraic points , by H. Massold.
- 40 : 2007 November 22, Diophantine Approximation on varieties II: Explicit estimates for arithmetic Hilbert functions , by H. Massold.
- 39 : 2007 June 5, Maximal slope of tensor product of Hermitian vector bundles , by H. Chen.
- 38 : 2007 April 9, Heights and metrics with logarithmic singularities , by G. Freixas i Montplet (revised).
- 37 : 2007 February 6, On the heights of algebraic points on curves over number fields , by C. Soulé.
- 36 : 2007 January 12, Hermitian vector bundles and extension groups on arithmetic schemes. I. Geometry of numbers , by J.-B. Bost and K. Künnemann.
- 35 : 2007 January 6, Continuity of volumes on arithmetic varieties , by A. Moriwaki (revised).
- 34 : 2006 December 11, Subsheaves of a hermitian torsion free coherent sheaf on an arithmetic variety , by A. Moriwaki.
- 33 : 2006 December 11, Continuity of volumes on arithmetic varieties , by A. Moriwaki.
- 32 : 2006 November 5, Diophantine Approximation on projective Varieties I: Algebraic Distance and metric Bézout Theorem , by H. Massold.
- 31 : 2006 September 9, An arithmetic Riemann-Roch theorem in higher degrees , by H. Gillet, D. Rössler and C. Soulé.
- 30 : 2006 January 22, Heights and metrics with logarithmic singularities , by G. Freixas i Montplet.
- 29 : 2005 December 29, Genres de Todd et valeurs aux entiers des dï¿½rivï¿½es de fonctions L , by C. Soulï¿½.
- 28 : 2005 June 28, A quantitative sharpening of Moriwaki's arithmetic Bogomolov inequality , by N. Naumann.
- 27 : 2005 May 4, Semi-stable extensions on arithmetic surfaces , by C. Soulé.
- 26 : 2004 December 20, Explicit Mumford isomorphism for hyperelliptic curves , by R. de Jong.
- 25 : 2004 December 20, Faltings' delta-invariant of a hyperelliptic Riemann surface , by R. de Jong.
- 24 : 2004 May 24, On the Arakelov theory of elliptic curves , by R. de Jong.
- 23 : 2004 May 24, Arakelov invariants of Riemann surfaces , by R. de Jong.
- 22 : 2004 March 26, Normalized height of projective toric varieties , by P. Philippon and M. Sombra.
- 21 : 2004 March 10, Métriques de sous-quotient et théorème de Hilbert-Samuel arithmétique pour les faisceaux cohérents , by H. Randriambololona.
- 20 : 2004 March 10, Hauteurs des sous-schémas de dimension nulle de l'espace projectif , by H. Randriambololona.
- 19 : 2004 January 30, Bounding the sup-norm of automorphic forms , by J. Jorgenson and J. Kramer.
- 18 : 2004 January 5, Analytic torsion of Hirzebruch surfaces , by C. Mourougane.
- 17 : 2004 January 4, Arakelov theory of even orthogonal Grassmannians , by H. Tamvakis.
- 16 : 2003 December 23, Canonical heights defined on the affine plane associated with Hénon maps , by S. Kawaguchi.
- 15 : 2003 December 23, Canonical heights arising from several morphisms , by S. Kawaguchi.
- 14 : 2003 May 9, Computations of Bott-Chern classes on P(E) , by C. Mourougane.
- 13 : 2003 April 17, An integral characterizing the Andreotti-Mayer locus , by J. Kramer and R. Salvati Manni.
- 12 : 2003 March 24, Cohomological Arithmetic Chow Rings , by J. I. Burgos, J. Kramer and U. Kühn.
- 11 : 2003 March 24, Metrized line bundles on products of curves over local fields and functions on reduction complexes , by N. Heinz.
- 10 : 2003 March 24, Admissible metrics for line bundles on curves and abelian varieties over non-archimedean local fields , by N. Heinz.
- 9 : 2003 January 5, p-adic Arakelov theory , by A. Besser.
- 8 : 2002 September 17, Successive minima of projective toric varieties , by M. Sombra.
- 7 : 2002 September 14, On the periods of motives with complex multiplication and a conjecture of Gross-Deligne , by V. Maillot and D. Roessler.
- 6 : 2002 August 19, Polylogarithms, regulators and Arakelov motivic complexes , by A. B. Goncharov (revised).
- 5 : 2002 August 7, The number of algebraic cycles with bounded degree , by A. Moriwaki.
- 4 : 2002 July 4, Polylogarithms, regulators and Arakelov motivic complexes , by A. B. Goncharov.
- 3 : 2002 June 1, A Hirzebruch proportionality principle in Arakelov geometry , by K. Köhler.
- 2 : 2002 May 31, Specialization of Green forms and arithmetic intersection theory , by J. Hu.
- 1 : 2002 May 25, Conjectures sur les dérivées logarithmiques des fonctions L d'Artin aux entiers négatifs , by V. Maillot and D. Roessler.